Closed until 2016!
This item donation link will take you to a steam trade offer with one of our trade bots. Add items you're willing to donate and send an offer.
All donated items will be raffled or auctioned off during the event. A log of every item we have received can be seen here.
Note: Your inventory must be public or the bot will decline the trade! To make your inventory public, check out this Steam article.
This change can take anywhere from 5 - 10 minutes to take effect and be registered by our bots.
- Item donations do not count towards raffle entries or the Jaunty Pin in-game Team Fortress 2 medal. Only cash donations make you eligible for raffles and count towards the Jaunty Pin.
- We will not be refunding item donations this year, so please keep this in mind when donating items.
- We are also accepting CS:GO knives and keys.
- Any unique weapons that are not craft number 1 to 100 or a festive weapon will be scrapped for metal
- If you offer items that we don't accept, you will receive a counter-offer from the bot with the appropriate items removed.